One Love Organics, known for its hand-made, natural, and high potency skin care joined forces with the green beauty guruElizabeth Dehn, the writer of BeautyBets.com . Together, with a commitment to natural ingredients, they created the Active Moisture Line. The Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum and the Active Moisture Vitamin E Eye Balm aim to deliver maximum moisture and anti-aging benefits to all skin types with the power of pharmaceutical-grade naturally active ingredients.

In creating the Active Moisture Line, Suzanne LeRoux the creator of One Love Organics ( who also makes this beauty ) and Elizabeth Dehn came to recognize that something was missing from their skin care products. That something was moisture,"not just any moisture but intense moisture and active ingredients that deliver maximum hydration benefits." A tune too familiar to me. Together, Suzanne and Elizabeth have given us what we have so desperately been seeking, nailing it with the Moisture Active Vitamin C Serum.

active-moisture-c-serum

The Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum helps to "restore moisture levels and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles." It's potent mixture of antioxidants "naturally brighten and replenish skin for a more radiant, even-toned complexion." It contains vitamins A, C, D, & E, antioxidants from green tea oil and sea buckthorn oil as well as rare fatty Acid Omega 7, along with Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.

active-naturals-vitamin-c-serum

This amped-up serum is a bit heavier than your traditional serum and has a gel consistency. It blends out similar to a dry oil that completely absorbs into the skin without leaving any excess grease. Your skin will drink this up and feel instantly plumped and intensely moisturized while your complexion is provided with an instant boost of radiance.

For a dry-skinned girl like myself I was quite surprised when my skin felt sufficiently moisturized with use of the serum alone. I have been using the Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum for about 7 weeks now with great results. My skin feels incredibly nourished, radiant and perhaps even a little brighter. In the morning, after toning, I apply one pump to my face and neck pressing the product into my skin using my fingertips. This product takes place of a serum and moisturizer and more than meets my needs. I highly recommend the Active Moisture Vitamin C Serum to anyone of any skin-type.

 Vitamin C Active Moisture Serum is $68 for 0.8 FL OZ

 Available at OneLoveOrganics.com

Also available is the Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics is a sample pack that includes sample sizes of the Vitamin C Serum and Vitamin E Eye Balm for those who like to try before they buy!

*Disclosure: This post contains product(s) provided to me by PR for my consideration of review. I do not receive compensation for my reviews and all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.